Safe T Cert
Corribview Safety Services Ltd. have successfully assisted a number of different clients in achieving Safe T Cert accreditation.
The Safe T Cert is an accredited health and safety management system developed in line with company requirements. The Schemes objective is to improve health and safety management by providing objective standards and certifying companies whose safety management systems have been assessed.
- Gap analysis of the company’s safety management system; prior to the registration stage, this will give a clear indication of the requirements that need to be complete. This analysis will also cover training requirements for the company
- Development of all policies & procedures including: Inductions, toolbox talks, accident reporting procedure, preparing method statements & risk assessments, emergency procedures etc.
Advantages of our Safe T Cert service
- Guidance & support throughout the entire process
- Corribview Safety Ltd. have experienced consultants that will work with your company to achieve Safe T Cert Accreditation
If you would like to discuss your workplace’s Safe T Cert needs or would like more information, speak to one of our consultants today.
At Corribview Safety Services Ltd., we have the expertise and a proven track record in independent audit and certification against a wide range of standards.
We build and deliver integrated audit programs to assess various combinations of management systems, and provide required certifications in the most efficient way.
- Provision of a preliminary assessment to identify the measures necessary to install a management system
- Register of legislation
- Preparation of management system manual, including risk assessments and safe operating procedures
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety
Advantages of our Integrated Management Systems
- Supporting clients from start to finish to achieve accreditation
- We build and deliver integrated management systems that are specific to your company needs
- All completed by competent & professional consultants
If you would like to discuss your workplace’s management systems needs or would like more information, you can speak to one of our consultants today.