It is important to us here at Corribview Safety Services Ltd. that you fully understand and can see how we are protecting your personal information for all website visitors and service users. We are committed to ensure you your privacy is protected to the highest level within the new General Data Protection Regulations updated legislation.
- The Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Outlined in the following policy will be:
- Who we are
- The data we collect
- How we collect your data
- How we use your data
- Who we share your data with
- How long we hold your data
- Impact of not providing us with your data
- Your rights.
1. Corribview Safety Services Ltd. provide Health and Safety consultancy and training services to businesses throughout Ireland, we can offer a multitude of experience with over 15 years related experience in a variety of industries including Manufacturing, Construction, Education, Healthcare, Retail and Hospitality.
Corribview Safety Services Ltd are your dedicated team of Health & Safety consultants with a comprehensive range of industry experience. We hold approved safety qualifications and regularly upgrade / renew all relevant industry standards. We are professional members of IOSH. We specialize in bespoke packages, tailor made for your business or organization.
This website is owned and operated by Corribview Safety services Ltd.
We are registered in Ireland under registration number 574526, and our registered office is at: Slieveroe, Headford, Co. Galway
You can contact us: by email, firstname.lastname@example.org
By post, Corribview Safety Services Ltd, Slieveroe, Headford, Co Galway.
By Phone 086 076 1449
2. Personal Data
We collect personal data at the start and throughout the duration of our work relationship.
This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include:
- Your name
- Your Address
- Date of birth
- E-mail address
- Your user IP addresses (circumstances where they have not been deleted)
- Telephone number
- Employment information
- Visual images (such as copied training cards ie. Safepass, First Aid Responder etc)
Such information is collected from you only:
- if you voluntarily submit it to us through a contractual arrangement to provide Health and Safety Services
- if you have agreed for us to contact you to provide information on the services we provide.
- If you have agreed for us to contact you in relation to expiry dates of mandatory safety training courses or other safety documentation
Any personal information collected will be used only to provide the services of our Health and Safety consultancy and training organisation.
Non personal Data
We may process information that you post for publication on our website or through our services (“publication data“). The publication data may be processed for the purposes of enabling such publication and administering our website and services. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and business.
3. We will collect your personal data once confirmed by you in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in a few different ways this is all to ensure we provide the best service we are instructed to do.
- Social Media
- Through meeting with our client
- Questionnaires and Surveys
4. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and also for the following reasons:
- Health and Safety Statutory requirements
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
5. We are also working closely with third parties (including business partners, sub- contractors in the delivery services) and may receive information about you from them.
All such processing will be done in compliance with GDPR. We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless you have specifically consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfil your order (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements).
6. We ensure that all personal data will not be kept any longer than it is necessary. Corribview Safety Services Ltd will keep your personal data for a specific period after you cease to be a customer of Corribview Safety Services Ltd.
This will be based on legal requirements regarding the nature of the service we have provided.
If for any reason information is being retained longer than the period outlined above, we must obtain the customers’ consent in advance. If there is no good reason for retaining personal information, then that information will be routinely processed within our retention schedule.
Within the time frame where we are holding your personal data it will be stored on secure servers, and when disposing of documents we will always use paper shredders.
7. If you do not wish to provide us with your personal data which we may require to carry out Health and Safety Consultancy with you our customer this may limit the service we are able to provide for you, in some cases it could mean we cannot carry out our services indefinitely.
8. With the nature of our company and services we offer, we are often going from location to location and we will be travelling with documentation. To ensure ensure that all personal data is kept safe and secure we keep all documentation in a locked brief case in the boot of the vehicle. We request that all trainers comply with this requirement to ensure personal data is kept secure.
9. We have below summarised the rights that you have under data protection law. You should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights, At Corribview Safety Services Ltd. we will continue facilitate your rights in line with data policy protection.
Your principal rights under data protection law are:
- the right to access any data we hold in relation to you
- the right to rectification
- the right to erasure
- the right to restrict processing
- the right to object to processing
- the right to data portability
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority
- the right to withdraw consent
You have the right to confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data and, where we do, access to the personal data, together with certain additional information. That additional information includes details of the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned and the recipients of the personal data. Providing the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we will supply to you a copy of your personal data.
You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data about you rectified and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete personal data about you completed.
In some circumstances you have the right to the erasure of your personal data without undue delay. Those circumstances include: the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; you withdraw consent to consent-based processing; you object to the processing under certain rules of applicable data protection law; the processing is for direct marketing purposes; and the personal data have been unlawfully processed. However, there are exclusions of the right to erasure. The general exclusions include where processing is necessary: for compliance with a legal obligation; or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
In some circumstances you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. Those circumstances are: you contest the accuracy of the personal data; processing is unlawful but you oppose erasure; we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of our processing, but you require personal data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; and you have objected to processing, pending the verification of that objection. Where processing has been restricted on this basis, we may continue to store your personal data. However, we will only otherwise process it: with your consent; for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person; or for reasons of important public interest.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation, but only to the extent that the legal basis for the processing is that the processing is necessary for: the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of any official authority vested in us; or the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. If you make such an objection, we will cease to process the personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for direct marketing purposes). If you make such an objection, we will cease to send you marketing information.