This 1 day Mobile Elevated Work Platform Course aims to educate the delegate on the safe operation of the MEWP. The practical element to the MEWP training course will test the operators skills using the equipment.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone required to complete MEWP training i.e. those that are operating Mobile Elevated Work Platforms
Participants per course:
Maximum of 3 participants
- Legislation including working at heights, SHWW Act 2005, General Application Regulations 2007
- Different types and components of MEWPs.
- MEWP stability and instability
- Safe operation of MEWP including operator’s responsibilities, maintenance checks, battery inspections,
- Battery top up procedures, correct battery charging and refuelling
- Safety harness inspection and fitting
- A safety video is shown on the safe use of the MEWP
There is a practical demonstration on the use of the MEWP including pre inspection of equipment. There is also a practical session on safety harness inspection and fitting.
Participants, who successfully complete the course, will receive RTITB certification. The trainee will also receive photo id with all the information of the training received.
Certification Validity Period:
The Certificate is valid for three years.
Please contact a member of the Corribview Safety Services Ltd. team for prices via the Contact Us page, email email@example.com or any of the contact numbers listed on the website.