Who Should Attend:
Anyone required to complete Safepass under the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work(Construction Regulations) 2013.
Participants per course:
Maximum of 20 participants (Minimum of 8 participants)
The training modules incorporated within the one-day Safe Pass Programme are:
- Promoting a Safety Culture
- Duties and Responsibilities at Work;
- Accident Reporting and Prevention;
- Working at Heights;
- Excavations and Confined Spaces;
- Working with Electricity Underground and Overhead Services;
- Personal Protective Equipment;
- Use of Hand Held Equipment, Tools and Machinery;
- Safe Use of Vehicles;
- Noise and Vibration;
- Manual Handling;
- Health and Hygiene
Upon successful completion of this course participants will receive a SOLAS Safepass registration card. Certification Validity Period: Course is refreshed after 4 years.
Please contact a member of the Corribview Safety Services Ltd. team for prices by simply using the Contact Us page on the website.