Who Should Attend:
Ladder Safety Training
Participants per course:
Maximum of 10 participants
4 Hours (1/2 Day)
- Introduction – Course administration, Aims and Objectives
- Legislation governing Working at Heights
- Accident and Incident statistics (and reasons people fall from ladders)
- Risk Assessment
- Types of Ladders
- Safe Systems of Work
- Inspection and Record Keeping
- Practical – inspection, recording and climbing
Participants, who successfully complete the course, will receive a course completion certificate from Corribview Safety Services Ltd. The certificate is valid for three years.
Please contact a member of the Corribview Safety Services Ltd. team for prices by simply using the Contact Us page on the website.