CSS offers the Catering / Hospitality and Retail sectors, a range of services to ensure compliance with all applicable and up to date Health and Safety legislation, including the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 and the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations 2007.
Employers have a legal requirement to manage Health and Safety. All hazards in the workplace must be identified, assessed and controlled.
CSS provides the following services tailored to your individual needs:
- Safety Statements
- Safe working procedures
- Company risk assessments
- Emergency plans and procedures
- Accident and Incident Investigation
- Management of contractors onsite
- Ergonomic risk assessments
- Health and Safety Management Systems Quality (ISO 9001)
- Environmental (ISO 14001)
- OHSAS (18001)
Hospitality & Retail Training
Training courses designed by CSS lead to a FETAC/QQI accreditation where applicable. If you require training in an area not specifically listed below please let us know, we also provide custom Health and Safety legislation seminars and briefings tailored to your organisations individual and specialist requirements.
- Occupational First Aid
- Occupational First Aid (Refresher)
- PHECC/IHF Cardiac First Responder
- Automated External Defibrillation (AED) for Workplace
- Manual Handling
- Fire Warden
- Fire Safety
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessments
- Emergency Preparedness