CSS offers the Education sector, a range of consultancy services to ensure compliance with all applicable and up to date Health and Safety legislation, including the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 and the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations 2007. Health and Safety in education is the key to fostering a culture of safety and health which will heighten awareness and keep young people safe and healthy in the home, school, community and workplace.
CSS provides the following services tailored to your individual needs:
- Schools safety statement
- Safe working procedures
- Risk assessments for the school.
- Emergency plans and procedures
- Accident and Incident Investigation
- Management of contractors onsite
- First aid arrangements
- Safety, Health and Welfare training plans
- Health and Safety workplace inspections
CSS Education Training Courses
Training courses designed by CSS lead to a FETAC/QQI accreditation where applicable. If you require traning in an area not specifically listed below please let us know, we also provide custom Health and Safety legislation seminars and briefings tailored to your organisations individual and specialist requirements.
- Occupational First Aid
- Occupational First Aid (Refresher)
- PHECC/IHF Cardiac First Responder
- Automated External Defibrillation (AED) for Workplace
- Fire Warden
- Fire Safety
- DSE Assessments
- Emergency Preparedness
- Manual Handling