We are also providing C-19 Return to Work Safely training for Employees to coincide with Occupational Health and to reinforce the public health guidelines associated with Covid-19. This will be provided free of charge to employees who wish to complete this training. It will be available through our website on Wednesday 21st October 2020 and will cover the following topics:
- What is Corona Virus & key control measures
- Role of the Employer and the Worker
- Principles of good hygiene including hand washing and respiratory etiquette
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Social or Physical Distancing
- Prevention of Cross Contamination and use of tools and equipment
- What to do in the event of a suspected or confirmed case of Covid-19 onsite?
- Cleaning and Waste Disposal
We will also be providing 50% discount off the cost of our Basic First Aid with Covid-19 training course on Friday 23rd October to coincide with Emergency Preparedness. Again, this training course will upskill participants with knowledge in Basic First Aid and CPR whilst also covering the infection control requirements in relation to Covid-19. All participants will be able to complete this training course online and download a certificate of attendance on completion of the course. This course costs 65.00E per person, however we will be offering this to Clients at the discounted price of 32.50E per person on Friday 23rd October 2020 to coincide with Construction Safety Week.