Who Should Attend:
Chemical Safety Training is designed for those who have the potential to be exposed to chemicals in the workplace
Participants per course:
Maximum of 10 participants
4 Hours (1/2 Day)
- Introduction – Course administration, Aims and Objectives
- Chemical Legislation (Code of Practice for the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Chemical Agents)
Regulations 2001 (SI No. 216 of 2001)
- Risk Assessment principles and Hazard identification
- Safe Systems of Work
- Definition of a Hazardous substance
- Routes of entry into the body for hazardous substances
Participants, who successfully complete the course, will receive a course completion certificate. The certificate is valid for three years.
Please contact a member of the Corribview Safety Services Ltd. team for prices by simply using the Contact Us page on the website.