ManufacturingCorribview Safety Services
CSS offers the manufacturing sector a range of consultancy services across all areas of Health and Safety tailored to ensure compliance with all applicable and up to date Health and Safety legislation, including the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 and the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations 2007.
Manufacturing Services offered:
• The development and review of company Safety Statements
• The development and review of safe working procedures
• The development, review and implementation of company risk assessments
• The establishment of emergency plans and procedures
• Accident and Incident Investigation
• Management of contractors onsite
• Development and implementation of bespoke Health and Safety Management Systems to external accreditation. These include Quality (ISO 9001), Environmental (ISO 14001) and Health and Safety (OHSAS 18001).
• Ergonomic Consultancy Services
Training courses designed by CSS lead to a FETAC/QQI accreditation where applicable.
CSS Manufacturing Training
Training courses designed by CSS lead to a FETAC/QQI accreditation where applicable. If you require traning in an area not specifically listed below please let us know, we also provide custom Health and Safety legislation seminars and briefings tailored to your organisations individual and specialist requirements.
• Occupational First Aid
• Occupational First Aid (Refresher)
• PHECC/IHF Cardiac First Responder
• Automated External Defibrillation (AED)
• Manual Handling
• Fire Warden
• Fire Safety
• Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessments
• Emergency Preparedness
• Working at Heights Safety Training
• Abrasive Wheels
• Confined Space
" Your systems, our expertise "
Bespoke Health & Safety Solutions for your Organisation
SLIEVEROE, HEADFORD, CO. GALWAY, H91 DH5N, IRELAND.
t: 083 8683953 e: firstname.lastname@example.org