HealthcareCorribview Safety Services
CSS offers the Healthcare sector, a range of consultancy services. These are tailored to meet the specific needs of your business to ensure compliance with all relevant Health and Safety legislation including the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 and the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations 2007. This document is aimed at the Healthcare sector which includes residential care facilities, medical centres, GP practices, Dental Practices, etc.
CSS provides the following services tailored to your individual needs:
• Auditing of Legal Compliance
• Medical equipment, fire safety, infection control, technical services, back care management, occupational health, occupational hygiene, transport, waste management, display screens.
• Service user safety (patient, resident, client, consumer)
• Public safety procedures
• Safety Statements
• Development, Preparation and Implementation of Risk Assessments
• Contractor Management
• Development and review of procedures for Occupational Health Services
• Development and Implementation of Emergency Procedures
• Accident and Incident Investigation
• Ergonomic Consultancy Services
Training courses designed by CSS lead to a FETAC/QQI accreditation where applicable. If you require traning in an area not specifically listed below please let us know, we also provide custom Health and Safety legislation seminars and briefings tailored to your organisations individual and specialist requirements.
• Occupational First Aid
• Occupational First Aid (Refresher)
• Patient Handling
• PHECC/IHF Cardiac First Responder
• Automated External Defibrillation
• Manual Handling
• Fire Warden
• Fire Safety
" YOUR SYSTEMS, OUR EXPERTISE "
Bespoke Health & Safety Solutions for your Organisation
SLIEVEROE, HEADFORD, CO. GALWAY, H91 DH5N, IRELAND.
t: 083 8683953 e: firstname.lastname@example.org