First Aid Responder (FAR)
The First Aid Response Course aims to produce highly confident First Aiders with the skills and knowledge to provide care until arrival of emergency services. The course is focused on practical skills and scenario training, this is backed up with the theory sessions to provide the solid foundation of knowledge and understanding.
• A replacement for QQI Occupational First Aid
• Recognised by Health & Safety Authority
• Meets all the requirements of the current Health & Safety Standards and requirements for employee training.
• Develops a preventative approach to accidents and incidents within the workplace.
On completion of the First Aid Responder course participants will have the skills to:
- Deal with life threatening or potentially life threatening conditions in the pre-hospital environment until arrival of emergency medical services.
- Provide First Aid Response for conditions not thought to be life-threatening but are necessary to prevent further harm before the emergency medical services arrive.
- Provide pre-hospital First Aid Response in a wide range of environments including home and recreational settings.
- Display the requisite personal skills including composure, competence and self-confidence while understanding their limitations.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone with a responsibility for first aid activities during their working day.
Participants per course:
Maximum of 8 participants
The student instructor ratio is 8:1
2 Year certification of Competence, from Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council recognised by Health & Safety Authority, following successful assessments.
Please contact a member of the Corribview Safety Services Ltd. team for prices by simply using the Contact Us page on the website.
" YOUR SYSTEMS, OUR EXPERTISE "
Bespoke Health & Safety Solutions for your Organisation
SLIEVEROE, HEADFORD, CO. GALWAY, H91 DH5N, IRELAND.
t: 083 8683953 e: email@example.com