Fire Warden Training
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who has been nominated to take on the role of Fire Warden in the Workplace.
Participants per course:
Maximum of 10 participants
At the end of this course participants will be able to
- List their duties as a Fire Warden
- Identify potential fire hazards in the workplace
- Use fire extinguishing equipment effectively
- Develop and assist in fire management procedures
- Management of evacuation procedures
Participants, who successfully complete the course, will receive a course completion certificate. Course refreshment is recommended after 3 years.
Please contact a member of the Corribview Safety Services Ltd. team for prices by simply using the Contact Us page on the website.
" YOUR SYSTEMS, OUR EXPERTISE "
Bespoke Health & Safety Solutions for your Organisation
SLIEVEROE, HEADFORD, CO. GALWAY, H91 DH5N, IRELAND.
t: 083 8683953 e: email@example.com