ErgonomicsCorribview Safety Services
Workplace ergonomics have come to the forefront in the last few years as a primary concern for both employers and employees with a rise in occupational health illnesses such as Repetitive Strain Injury and Defective Vision becoming a rising risk as development and demands placed upon workplaces by improvements in technology. Employer’s have a legal duty to assess the risk that poor ergonomics (including the use of Display Screen Equipment / Visual Display Units) poses in their workplaces. Where a risk is identified the employer must undertake to either eliminate or otherwise mitigate.
What is Ergonomics
- Reduce risk of personal injury claims
- Reduce the risk of resultant absenteeism
- Increase productivity of staff through implementation of ergonomics
To find out more about Corribview Safety Services Ltd. Ergonomics Products
- Contact us at any of the numbers listed below or using the Contact Form
- A member of our team will get back to you to discuss your requirements further
" YOUR SYSTEMS, OUR EXPERTISE "
Bespoke Health & Safety Solutions for your Organisation
SLIEVEROE, HEADFORD, CO. GALWAY, H91 DH5N, IRELAND.
t: 083 8683953 e: email@example.com