Abrasive Wheels Training
Who Should Attend:
Anyone involved or using Abrasive Wheels
Participants per course:
Maximum of 10 participants
- Course Content:
- Introduction – Course administration, Aims and Objectives
- Legislation and Guidance – Hazards arising from use/ Accident Causation and Costs/ The requirements of the Regulations/ Advisory Literature
- Wheel Selections – Discussion concerning materials (hard & soft), materials to be removed, work piece geometry, machine types, speed and feeds, wet or dry operating conditions and dressing methods.
- Wheel Storage – Methods of Storage, handling and transporting wheels. Discussion concerning the effects of atmospheric working conditions, protection from shock loading, cushioning between wheels, support from bending and distortion, and shock rotation.
- Wheel types – wheel size, shape, function and fixing methods.
- Wheel Markings – methods of markings – type and speed. British Standards Marking System BS4481,
denoting abrasive type, grain, grade or hardness and bond type.
- Methods of testing and Inspection for Damage
- Function of all components and the correct Method of Mounting and Balancing
- Methods of Dressing and Abrasive Wheel
- The adjustment of the rest
Participants, who successfully complete the course, will receive a course completion certificate. The certificate is valid for three years.
Please contact a member of the Corribview Safety Services Ltd. team for prices by simply using the Contact Us page on the website.
" YOUR SYSTEMS, OUR EXPERTISE "
Bespoke Health & Safety Solutions for your Organisation
SLIEVEROE, HEADFORD, CO. GALWAY, H91 DH5N, IRELAND.
t: 083 8683953 e: email@example.com